Q:WHAT ARE THE CHARM POINTS FOR LIKE PICK YOUR FIVE HOTTEST CHARACTERS I'M NOT SORRY
OH UM LET’S SEE—- YOU KNOW WHAT I’LL DO 5 GUYS AND 5 GIRLS
1) Drake’s got a strong face and a really nice bod, particularly in the shoulder and chest area.
2) Hal and that extremely creepy but at the same time extremely sexy grin of his. Also his hair.
3) Bastion and all those scars mmm <333 and his height and build, naturally!
4) Otu and that absolute swagger with which he carries himself (also his “hair” and over-all face shape).
5) Amshel — both his arms and his personality. He’s technically a jerk with a heart of gold, but he gets really pissed at anyone who calls a girl a slut or whore when he’s around, because he sleeps around too and demands that he also be called a slut or whore or else the other ‘mons better shut up. And he has strong arms (also is very cocky and confident in his abilities).
BONUS) Samehk and his hair omg. Also his scars, and general overall body shape, plus the way he carries himself is just UNF.
1) Vanille. Yes let’s go with Vanille and holy damn her waist and hips, and probably her face. Those are her charm points definitely.
2) Kesha, long hair and a nice sorta rectangle but also hourglass shape? A bit more to the rectangle side than the hourglass though. Also her generally caring and innocent personality.
3) Aethel and her badassery as a female to just destroy anyone who dares mess with her siblings. Also she’s overall extremely pretty.
4) Luella and the lithe look to her body; long and thin.
5) Padma. Her body definitely, and also her seduction skills - but at the same time her limitless patience and compassion for those around her.
DID I DO THIS RIGHT SORRY IF I DIDN’T BUT I DON’T CAAAAARE *rolls away*
IF I WAS GONNA BRING BACK OLDER CHARS OF MINE TO FAIRY CHILDREN.
Either as side characters or characters who briefly visit.
Who would you like to see make a guest/permanent appearance on the blog?
"I’m not going to do the ice bucket challenge, I’m very sorry. It’s not going to make a difference if I do it or not. Everyone knows about the ice bucket challenge by this point. So instead I wanted to do what, it seems like a lot of people who do the ice bucket challenge don’t do, which is: talk about ALS, explain what ALS is."
he’s also going to donate $1,000
how can people even hate him? he’s amazing.
I find his video game commentaries boring, but not going to lie that this post is very important and what he’s saying is very true.
This man does not deserve all of the hate that he gets.
Lol yeah, I actually never saw the reason to even care about ALS because NO ONE explained what it was or what it did, and the Ice Bucket Challenge has dissolved into a “LOOK AT ME I’M A GOOD PERSON I DID THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE AND IF YOU DON’T DO IT YOU’RE A BAD PERSON”.
It wasn’t until after I learned what ALS was that I was like “wow that’s actually really terrible that people have to go through that” and I definitely would never be able to imagine what it’s like to lose all feeling in your body and be trapped, like Pewdiepie says :/
So definitely give kudos to Pewdiepie for doing this and actually explaining what ALS is to the mass of people who don’t really know.
This is a really old illustration i started about 8 years ago and never finished. I found it on one of my memory devices and decided to see what I could do with it really quick.
This is from my old old old One Piece fanfic “Rain”- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3905545/1/Rain
Here’s the tidbit of the fic it’s from (remember I was a young teenager at the time of this writing so don’t make fun of my now for the numerous writing fails)
"The girl’s eyes widened in surprise as she heard that all too familiar voice from down the road."Oi! Nami! Is that you!?""LUFFY!" she screamed partially out of fear, partially out of excitement. He was there, he was actually there! Perhaps she had imagined it. Why would he be here? But there it was again; his voice ringing out across the town."Nami! Where are you!? What’s wrong?!"As if to answer his question, one of the dogs let out a howl and a number of them ran off in the direction of his voice."Luffy!" she shouted again as the remaining pups closed in on her. She continued to fight the one holding her down but it was no use. The dog jerked her arm, ripping the flesh open. The navigator screamed in pain."They’ll kill me Luffy! Hurry!""NAMI!"His voice was much closer now and she heard the yelping of dogs from down the road. Her heart overflowed with relief. As long as he was with her, she had nothing to fear. He was her protector, and he would not allow these beasts to kill her."DANG MUTTS!" he shouted, then she saw the shadow of a dog fly through the air, right at the pack surrounding her. It collided with the group and the others scattered, quite startled.She saw a light coming rapidly down the road and the dogs all tensed in alert. The one holding her arm began to slowly make its way back, dragging her along with it. She brought up her leg and kicked it with all of her might in the side. It yelped, but didn’t release her from its grasp; rather, it returned the attack by ripping its sharp claws across her legs. She winced in pain but continued to struggle with the beast. Looking down the road, she finally saw him. In one hand he held a lamp and in the other was a closed black umbrella. The light reflected against the soaked captain. He was wearing a black hoodie and running at an unnatural speed towards her."GOMU GOMU NOO-!" he shouted."Over here Luffy!" she shouted."PISTOL!"The dog clasping her arm was suddenly blasted away by Luffy’s powerful fist and went flying back down the road. The wolves were now all focusing on the intruder in alarm. Some began to howl and some ran at him.Without missing a beat, Luffy charged at the pack. He kept his umbrella in the same hand as the lamp and used the other to fight off the attacking dogs. Jumping over the ones going for his legs, and ducking under the ones going for his neck he made good time in reaching his navigator. She stood up holding her arm and ran to him.Luffy embraced her with his free arm and they stood there a moment holding each other tightly. Nami began to sob into his chest and he stood there silently, letting her pour out her overwhelming emotions. His navigator had just had a very traumatic experience and she needed his support. The wolves had retreated for the time being but he figured they would be back.”
THIS LOOKS SO GREAT TIFF!! TOTALLY GONNA READ IT LATER >:V
I WISH I HAD ACCESS TO MY TABLET AND SAI AND PHOTOSHOP *SOB*
Sadly I don’t because I’ll be moving back to Canada =( SO I HAVE TO PUT ANSWERING CERTAIN ASKS ON VANILLE’S BLOG ON HOLD *CRY*
Write the kind of story you would like to read. People will give you all sorts of advice about writing, but if you are not writing something you like, no one else will like it either.
What a mistake, saying the way I felt.